Gift this class
Photography Course Perth - Landscape Photography
Learn how to use your digital camera on our landscape photography courses in Perth. We’ll teach you exactly how to create blurry, cloud like water with long exposures, and how to capture a perfect golden sunset over Perth's hidden coastline. Aimed at beginners, travellers and explorers, our professional photography mentors will help you improve your photography skills instantly! See Perth's best hidden and iconic photographic hot spots, and learn about manual mode and controlling the light. The true value of this photography course comes from the immediate feedback you will receive from your photography mentor about your own photographs. When you have an expert right by your side you can learn without frustration!
Have you ever wondered why your photographs appear too dark or too bright in automatic mode? This is because your camera is “metering” the light without understanding what YOU want to do with the photograph. It makes a mathematic calculation and acts on that. On our photography courses in Perth you’ll learn about finding the best light and how to control it so you can see how it changes the look of your images. No more blurry photographs or missing that gorgeous sunset. More importantly, you’ll learn how to use your digital camera in manual mode. Over time we’ve refined our manual mode teaching philosophy again and again. In fact its simplicity is something we’re quite proud of. You’ll learn about shutter speed, aperture, ISO and controlling the light with your camera. Our photography courses in Perth are constantly evolving as we discover new hidden photographic hot spots in Perth, join us and capture your own unique photographs!
- Learn about shutter speed, aperture, ISO and controlling the light with your camera.
- How to use your digital camera in manual mode.
- Visit iconic Perth hot spots including secret laneways and ever changing street art.
- Two (2) hours of photography mentorship from a professional photographer,
- Create a series of your own photographs to show your friends, family and colleagues.
- The skills to use your camera confidently in manual mode.
Meet at the corner of Ellam St & Lamb St in Perth. 5 seconds from 21 Lamb St. Plenty of parking available near meet point!
- One camera, one lens (minimum) no tripod required, that’s it! You’ll learn the most if your camera shoots in manual mode.
- These days every DSLR and 99% of point and shoot cameras will have manual mode, don’t sweat it!
Comfortable walking shoes, warm clothes if it’s going to be cold.
All ages! If you’re under 18 please bring a parent or guardian.