Gift this class
Online Marketing For Wellness Businesses
This is a free workshop and I will not be trying to sell you anything! I don't have any kind of "offer" of my services to push on you! The point of this is teach you about what's working now and give you an opportunity to ask questions.
I'll be showing you a case study I created demonstrating how I would bring in an extra $1m in revenue to a new gym company in Australia over the space of 1 year.
1. Platforms and ad types. Facebook / Google / LinkedIn / Instagram.
- Why use one over the other?
- Good Ads VS Bad Ads.
2. Why it's worth trying online marketing once in the lifetime of your business.
- Test your market and your message quickly. Evolve quickly.
3. How much does it cost?
- Ad spend? Cost per click? Staff payments?
- Cost per click, cost per video view, cost per conversion etc.
4. Strategy, language, messaging . We use the reach of the online world combined with the evolving messaging from today's world.
5. What's working now.
- Platforms and ad types. Facebook / Google / LinkedIn / Instagram.
- Why it's worth trying online marketing once in the lifetime of your business.
- How much does it cost? Ad spend? Cost per click? Staff payments?
- I'll be showing you a case study I created demonstrating how I would bring in an extra $1m in revenue to a new Gym company in Australia over the space of 1 year.
Street parking available 1-4 hours.
- Pen and Paper
All Wellness Business Owners
DJB Photography School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email DJB Photography School to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at DJB Photography School or organised by DJB Photography School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by DJB Photography School.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give DJB Photography School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at DJB Photography School classes and events or on DJB Photography School's premises. (For use of DJB Photography School marketing materials).
DJB Photography School requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.